All campsites have a nightly rate of $25 a night.
Ohio Christian University and the OCU Campground is a Christ-centered institution and, as such, we ask you that you please follow the listed rules. Any violation of the rules will result in immediate removal from the campground. No refunds will be given.
- Check in is between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday and 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Saturday. Arrangements must be made ahead of time for a Sunday check in.
- Payment is due at check in.
- No Tobacco Products: Including but not limited to; Cigarettes, Cigars, Pipe Tobacco, Snuff, and Chewing Tobacco.
- No Alcohol
- No Drugs
- Pets Must Remain on Leash
- No Profanity
- Dress in keeping with the highest Christian standards while at camp. Show modesty in your choice of clothing. No cult or occult symbols. No two-piece swimsuits or shirts that bare your middle. No spaghetti strap shirts, no showing under garments, and no mid-drifts showing at any time.
- Quiet Hours: 11:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- No Fireworks
- No Outside Firewood: Fires must be in a designated fire pit and must use local firewood only.
- No Firearms or Weaponry of any Kind.( explosives, knives, bows and arrows, or martial arts equipment)
- An adult of 21 years or older must reserve the space. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.